The Voice For Truth

Welcome! Whoever you think you are, wherever you appear to be in the desperate sea of chaos that is this world, let the breath of this timeless Voice of Enlightened Mind rekindle in you the ancient memory of your own perfect reality. This is your transitional passage from time to Eternity, where the prophesy of your Awakening is fulfilled, at last. Thank you for joining me in this Advent of a Great Awakening!


Welcome Message

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Awake!

When you see yourself and someone else as one being,
when you know the most joyful day and the most terrible night as one moment,
then awareness is alone with it's Lord.
Fearful, always-moving mind,
the One who has no beginning is thinking
of how hunger may fall away from you.
No ritual, no religion, is needed.
Just cry out one unobstructed cry.

I wearied myself searching for the Friend
with efforts beyond my strength.
I came to the door and saw how powerfully the locks were bolted.
And the longing in me became that strong,
and then I saw I was gazing from within the presence.
With that waiting, and in giving up all trying,
only then did Lalla flow out from where I knelt.

Everything is new now for me. My mind is new, the moon, the sun.
The whole world looks rinsed with water,
washed in the rain of I AM THAT.
Lalla leaps and dances inside the energy that created
and sustains the universe.
-Lalla Ishwari, "Naked Song," 14th century Kashmir
* * * * * * *
Listen to this Audio!
"I Am Sustained by the Love of God"
20 min book-daily meditation
from the review lessons
of A Course In Miracles