The Voice For Truth

Welcome! Whoever you think you are, wherever you appear to be in the desperate sea of chaos that is this world, let the breath of this timeless Voice of Enlightened Mind rekindle in you the ancient memory of your own perfect reality. This is your transitional passage from time to Eternity, where the prophesy of your Awakening is fulfilled, at last. Thank you for joining me in this Advent of a Great Awakening!


Welcome Message

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Poems of Lalla Ishwari, 14th Century Kashmir

Gently I weep for my mind,
caught in the illusion of ownership.

Mind, you're not who you think you are.
You're dancing over a pit.

Soon you'll fall through,
and these things you've valued
and collected will be left behind.

My sweet dear, do you understand this,
and if you do, how does your food taste?
-----------------------------------------
Awareness cleaned my mind
to a polished mirroring,

The presence came near, and I knew
that That was everything,
and I nothing.
-----------------------------------------
Playfully, you hid from me.
All day I looked.

Then I discovered
I was you,

and the celebration
of That began.